Account exec job spec:
Who are We?
- Replay are a Glasgow-based brand activation and events marketing agency, working with some of the world’s leading drinks brands.
- With a client base including Red Bull, Asahi Super Dry, Moet & Chandon, Caorunn Gin and Peroni Nastro Azzura, to name a few, we work across a range of brand activations, in bars and shops to music festivals and sport stadiums – and everything in between.
What Would You Be Doing?
- Working on an array of projects for global drinks brands, with the ability to plan and manage some your own events
- Building client relationships through excellent communication, reporting, and delivering great results for the brands
- Pre and post event planning including compiling kit lists, booking logistics, staffing etc
- Managing field-based team members and support recruiting event staff
- Attending events for onsite event management, and UK based travel when required
- Working closely to support Account directors with campaigns, forecasting and financial planning
- Learning the importance of delivering projects on time and on budget, to in time being able to manage your own projects
- Support business development activities and provide creative input for new work where required
- Always open to being challenged and actively looking for more responsibility and ways to help the team
Who Are We Looking For?
- Minimum 1 year experience working with a marketing agency, drinks brand, event business or similar
- Ability to work quickly and under-pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Confident in decision making and shows assertiveness when required
- Demonstrates experience prioritising an ever-changing workload
- Strong communication skills with the ability to form excellent external and internal relationships
- Keen to learn new skills, meet new people and challenge yourself professionally
- Collaborative – we are a small team and success comes from within by working together
- Passionate – understand events and marketing, an interest or experience in hospitality and the drinks industry is also preferred
- Full UK drivers’ license
- Willingness to travel and attend events as required
- Competent in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
What’s In It For You?
- You’ll get to work on projects for some of the world’s most iconic drinks brands at an agency where hard work is rewarded
- The chance to work at and attend some of the UK’s top events and travel
- Through hard work and great results, we’ll help you to forge your own path within the business to grow and develop your skills
- A competitive salary, plus a target based annual bonus scheme
Salary expectation – £24k – 27k DOE